Who we are and how to contact us
This Website is operated by Scrapp™ LLC (“Scrapp,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). Our terms & conditions also apply to across our mobile phone application (the “App”) and the Scrapp Web Portal (the “Portal”), collectively known as the “Services”.
Scrapp LLC is registered in Boston, Massachusetts. Scrapp LTD, registered in Edinburgh (Scotland) is a UK subsidiary that acts on behalf of Scrapp LLC.
License to use our Services & Website
Our Services are constantly evolving
We are constantly learning from our users and evolving. We reserve all rights to enhance and change our Services at any time. For example, this may include (but is not limited to):
- changing the number of Scrapp Points that you can earn;
- changing the products, vouchers/exclusive offers, gift cards, charity donations and/or any other items listed on our Sustainable Marketplace (titiled ‘Redeem’ in the app) and varying the terms applicable for access to the same; and
- changing the amount of Scrapp Points you earn for referring friends to us.
We may suspend or withdraw our Services
We do not guarantee that all or any of our Services will be available all of the time or that they will always be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Services for business and operational reasons at any time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
How you may use our Services
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Services, and all related material and content including in our Website, App and Web Portal and all rights in the same are reserved. Where applicable, those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
In relation to the Services provided by us, you must not in any way (and must not permit any third party to):
- access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses or any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing, discriminatory or offensive;
- copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish,transmit, distribute any portion of, de-compile, reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form any part of the Services;
- remove or alter any trademark, copyright, logo or any other proprietary notice used in connection with the Services;
- use the Services to provide services to third parties or build a product or service which competes with any Services provided by Scrapp LLC;
- use the Services in a way so as to: (i) violate any applicable law, rule or regulation; (ii) distribute unauthorised advertising or spam/junk e-mail; or (iii) infringe any intellectual property or other third-party right(s); or
- use any automated scripts or activity that will artificially inflate the number of Scrapp Points you earn.
We are not responsible for websites/content that our services link to
Where you see our Services contain links to other website, resources and information provided by third parties, this does not mean that those linked websites, resources, or any information you may obtain from them have been approved by us. We have no control over the content of those websites, resources or information. We do not take any responsibility for products/services that you may redeem or purchase via third-party websites or stores.
ANY AND ALL USE OF THE SERVICES IS UNDERTAKEN ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, THE SCRAPP APP) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE BASIS” AND ARE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, RELIABLE, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES, BUGS OR ERRORS, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Limitation of Liability and our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Under no circumstances, and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, data loss, any computer failure or malfunction or work prevention as a result thereof, or any and all other damages or losses, even if you have been informed of the possibility of such damages, for any amount in excess (in the aggregate) of £250.00.
This limitation of liability does not exclude or limit Scrapp’s liability to you to the extent it would be unlawful to do so; in particular, it does not apply to liability for death or personal injury resulting from Scrapp’s negligence or for fraud to the extent applicable law prohibits such limitation.
How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice.